tiistai 23. kesäkuuta 2009

Uniwar tournament going! And other news

PHEEEWW!!!

Woah I've had soooo much to do lately, so I'm going to keep this short.
I finally got my Uniwar (www.uniwar.com) tournament going on. We have 24 players and now I've had to email everyone. We're also having some problems with nicknames and whatever :D. Weeell, I think everyone will go a bit smoother when this tournament really kicks off. Check out my fansite www.u-war.net

My Comp

I've even had some problems with my computer, I mean it has been slow like a slug. Sometimes when I'm watching youtube vids, it lags in the middle of them, and this comp is brand new. Blah I need to check out my registry and stuff. BTW check out my review on the "registry easy", that program is SWEEET.

iPhone

iPhone has worked perfectly for the past few days, and I'm even amazed of that. I was expecting there to be some bugs on the 3.0 OS, but I haven't seen any yet. Weeelll yeah, I think I'm going to stop now and go check out my emails again (everyone is flooding it atm :D). CU!

PS: Check out my other blog (http://raitzermoney.blogspot.com) I'm postin on that after this too.

2 kommenttia:

  1. You requested to have link xchange with http://itstechsense.blogspot.com/. Kindly add my link first to your blog and let me know. I will link you up.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Dude, cool blog. Thanks for the replies.

    VastaaPoista