tiistai 16. kesäkuuta 2009

iTunes, iPhone and my computer!

GRAAAHHH!! I HATE THEM!

Sorry that the first real post here is a rant, but I have to get this out of my system!!!

I'm hosting a Uniwar (which is a game for iPhone and iPod touch) tournament on my Uniwar fansite (www.U-War.net) and the registration for that tournament was supposed to end yesterday, but OF COURSE my iPhone let me down. It just wouldn't work, I mean I couldn't start any downloaded applications. So I started googling what has happened and found a reason: when I downloaded the new version of iTunes, it sometimes makes all of your downloaded apps non-certified or something that my iPhone can't start them up anymore. So I found how to make things work again, I was supposed to sync my iPhone with iTunes and then do some other stuff, but after that I noticed that the applications won't still work. Well after like 1½ hours I tried to delete some of my applications and re-download them, I was so releaved to see that now they were working again, but I have like 10 pages of applications on my phone and I have to delete all of them? THANK YOU!!!

That wasn't even my only problem, for some weird reason all of a sudden I couldn't update my website, so I just couldn't tell anyone that the tournament was postponed, well I got that figured out and now I'm back on my tracks and the tournament will start a week from now.

Whoah, that felt good :P. Well I hope you liked my rant, tomorrow I will post a review of a iPhone case called Belkin Micro Grip (http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=456589).

I'm pretty sure this week will be almost nothing but reviews on different stuff, but please, check this blog out daily ;)!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti