keskiviikko 17. kesäkuuta 2009

Belkin Micro Grip for iPhone 3G


IPhone App Secrets - MyPhoneRiches - New - Great Conversions.


Make money with your iPhone


















Oh I just LOOOOOOOVE this product!


The Belkin Micro Grip (http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=456589) is currently easily my favorite case for iPhone 3G. It's made of somekind of a fabric, but those black lines which makes the awesome pattern, they are actually rubber. That is good because if the case itself gets scratched, the fabric won't get ripped. But because the case is made of fabric and not, let's say, hard plastic or silicone, it makes your iPhone very vulnerable if you drop it. The case won't protect your phone from impact, but it will protect it from scratches (and the case makes it look so AWESOME!). Also because how the case is made, it is really long lasting, you won't see any scratches or anything on your case for a long time.



As you can see from the picture, the Belking Micro Grip is a slide-in case. When made from fabric, slide-in cases tend to be a bit stiff when bought. I had so much trouble trying to get my phone in the case, that I almost threw it away. But when you've used it for a week or so, it will "mold" to your phone. When I first put the case on, I even had to mold it a bit myself, to get all the cut-outs to right places. I actually had a problem with it at first, because the volume buttons aren't exposed, but under rubber. Everytime I pressed volume up button it got stuck, and I had to lift the case a bit from the corner to get the button unstuck. All of this will go away after you have used it a bit.

You also get a screenshield (which I've already thrown away, because I use Zagg InvisibleShield on my iPhone), which only protects the front area that is cut out, so it doesn't apply to the whole front side of the phone. And you also get a microfiber cloth. I really fell in love with that cloth, but I accidentally lost it somehow and I couldn't find it, so I went and bought a similar one (which cost me 5€). This microfiber cloth is sooo much better than the one that came with the iPhone.

I have really enjoyed using this case, and as you can see, the nicest thing isn't that it's protective, but it look so cool. I use this every time I go to a bar or a party. This case actually cost me only 8€, which is the cheapest case I've ever bought, and this is the best case also!




















Pros:
- It lasts forever
- Protect your phone from scratching
- It's so beautiful
- Easy to put your phone in it (not at first)

Cons:
- Won't protect your phone if you drop it
- Hard to put your phone in it (at first)
- Some of the cut-outs are weird.

Overall score: 9/10

1 kommentti: