torstai 18. kesäkuuta 2009

Registry Easy Review.

Read more or buy the product at their website click here!

What's the buzz about?


Registry easy is a program that will search your system registry and hard drive for bugs and errors, and it's made by Registryeasy.com (original, right? :D). These bugs and errors are something you really aren't aware of, they're hiding in your computer and making it lag and all that bad stuff. Registry Fix says that it will dig up those bugs and errors, and fix them, therefore making your computer faster and nicer, well in theory.

Is it REALLY worth it?

The program itself isn't anything Spectacular, I mean yeah, it gets the job done, you will get your .dll errors fixed and system32 (those are a pain in the ass btw). I've had my computer for like, umm, almost 6 months, I've been keeping a GOOD care of it, and when I scanned, I found over 300 errors. I was like woah, that's a lot of crap right there. I must admit that i had some problems with msn messenger with this computer, sometimes it just wouldn't work correctly, it wasn't sending messages, but now, yeah it works right.

I really don't know the magic behind this product, because I really don't care about products like these and I'm not an expert on this field, but I've tested it, and I'm relatively happy, I mean it wasn't really expensive, $27 for a single computer, I can live with that.
If you aren't sure if you should buy it, they have a free scan on their website click here

Pros

-Cheap for a good product
-Gets the job done
-Fast
-Nice Looking
-Easy to use
-They have really good customer support

Cons

-Their website isn't the prettiest

Conclusion:

As you can see from the pro/con list, this is in my opinion a really good product. It is something you should really be aware of. If you have some 3 year old computers lying around (or you are using one), buy the product for them, I mean it will make it so much faster. It even saves you the time of formatting your PC (if you really don't want to format).

Heed my advice, check it out!

Read more or buy the product at their website click here!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti